Find answers to various questions related to mental health, and get help going through difficult situations.
- Social Work – discuss parenting and family dynamics and functions with our coaches, get help with the individual self-analysis, and discuss racism, psychological issues, abandonment, depression, Anger and sleep disorder. Our coaches also help rape victims, as well as those struggling with catastrophic events and grief.
- Education – research different educational and job options, discuss experiences and different schools, colleges and universities, and get help with learning and resolving issues related to education.
- Addiction – discuss smoking, drugs, alcohol, gambling and sex addiction, learn more about self-help methods, and get help with clinical evaluation. Our coaches also offer individual counselling to clients with any of these addictions.
- Relationships – discuss the ups and downs, and the positive and negatives of relationships, get premarital and marital advice and marriage assessments from our coaches, and discuss divorce and get professional advice.
- Abuse – discuss possible causes of this issue and how to deal with it with our professionals. Our coaches offer help to victims of domestic and child abuse, provide helpful self-help resources, and offer advocacy and family assessments.